Latest News -
- Click here to view our latest photos
PreK 4 Sings “What a Wonderful World”
Most Recent Photo Albums
OLL Spirit Wear
Adult, Children, and Toddler
- Crew Neck $10.00.
- Ladies Cotton V-Neck $12.00.
- Ladies Dry Fit V-Neck $15.00.
- Drawstring Bags $10.00.
- We are raffling a small painting of Mary and Jesus, and the tickets are $2 each.
- If you are looking for that special gift for a wedding, baptism, or loved one, stop by the Our Lady of the Lakes Gift Shop.
- It has a beautiful array of books, jewelry, home decorations, and many other items.
Stop by soon!
Increase your donation to Our Lady of the Lakes with employer matching funds. Many employers will match your personal donation. Check with your company for more information on matching gift programs. Employer matching gifts may also be available to you if you are the spouse of an employee, a retired employee or the spouse/widow/widower of a retiree.
What is a Matching Gift?
A matching gift, also known as a matching fund or matching donation is a charitable gift made toward a non-profit organization by a matching donor (e.g., an employer) under the provision that an original donor (e.g., an employee) first makes a gift toward that organization.
Examples of Companies that do Match:
- Bank of America
- General Electric
- American Express
- Click here to know more...
For additional information or questions, please contact Elsa Reus, Director, Community Relations and Alumni, at email@example.com or 305-558-2202 ext. 616.